Please make sure you have the following documents ready to upload before starting this application:
Please note if you are having difficulties uploading documents, please email them to email@example.com
- Photo identifation e.g. passport or driving licence
- Photo of your stall
- Public Liability Insurance (minimum £5 million)
- PAT (if you have requested use of electric)
- Gas safety certificate (required if you are using gas appliances for the purpose of cooking)
- Food Training Certificate (minimum level 2 dated within the last 5 years)
- Evidence of Food Hygiene rating (minimum rating 3)
The information on your application will be shared with East Hertfordshire District Council, who is the responsible authority for market licences in the district.
Please note your booking will not be confirmed until the form is correctly completed, all the requested valid documentation is submitted and checked, an acceptance email has been sent to you and full payment is received.
If you have any queries or difficulties completing this application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close by midnight on Monday 1 November 2021